People around Durham (8 Pics)

KenCo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.takingthepic.com
This is only the second time I have done anything like this, so still a bit of nerves....however I did spend an hour or so on the bridge and in the market shooting whoever caught my eye.

These are some of what I got.

Sort-It-2.jpg

moments.jpg

_MG_1356-copy.jpg

_MG_1346-copy.jpg

_MG_1337-copy.jpg

_MG_1333-copy.jpg

_MG_1324-copy-2.jpg

_MG_1290-copy.jpg

TFL.
C&C Welcome.
Ken.

"Mohican" has a girlfriend who is still quite madly in love with him ... ;) Don't know the word for it in English but look at his neck ... He was happy for you to take his photo, right? Did you promise him the print? I like the pp in that one very, very much.

I like them all.
Some leave their "box" and are perfect in the "new box" at once... Wow.

The lady in Photo 6 ... did you throw a lasso around her and blurred the background even further? Somehow it looks like it in that one...

#2 is so perfect for me...love the color, the lighting and the comp...aptly titled too...It might sound like blind praise, but it struck a chord in me :sillysmi:

lafoto...that'd be a "hickey" on "Mohican"

cheers!

WOW! I love these! I want to do some shots around my town too there are some interesting looking people in one particular place but I get too nervous to point the camera their way! You did an awesome job!

"Mohican" has a girlfriend who is still quite madly in love with him ... ;) Don't know the word for it in English but look at his neck ... He was happy for you to take his photo, right? Did you promise him the print? I like the pp in that one very, very much.
I like them all.
The lady in Photo 6 ... did you throw a lasso around her and blurred the background even further? Somehow it looks like it in that one...
:blushing: A love bite.....I gave him and others were possible a card directing them to my website and, told them if I get anything worth posting I'll upload. The lady in 6 ....No, it is very rare for me to do any processing on seperate parts of the pic....Firstly I'm not clever enough to see were selectively altering would make better unless someone pointed it out. Secondly I think I am too lazy for all the faff on. I may have over sharpened the whole pic too much to give that effect but it was shot at f2.8 and 200mm which also makes her stand apart from the background.
#2 is so perfect for me...love the color, the lighting and the comp...aptly titled too...It might sound like blind praise, but it struck a chord in me :sillysmi:
Thanks.
WOW! I love these! I want to do some shots around my town too there are some interesting looking people in one particular place but I get too nervous to point the camera their way! You did an awesome job!
Just do it, going with someone helps but the more you do the easier it will get. Can't wait to go out again.
Thanks again for the comments.
Ken.

Great Pics....Wish I had to nerve to do something like this

haha I definitely noticed that hickey!

I love all these pictures, especially the Girl Talk one.

Great series.
I realy like the extra eye in 1, and the moments and musician pictures.

Dani.

Most reactions

Back