People hurt in Tube 'power surge'

I tried to find the emergency number that should have been set up by now. I was going to post it here but I couldn't find anything about it on the BBC site.

I hope everyone from tpf is doing good. This is a sad news indeed.

best wishes go out to all the londoners and everyone involved. we are thinking of you.

This is too bad!
My son and I were out at his graduation party and therefore did not hear the news at first, and only on coming home did we become aware of what happened. Will it ever stop? I doubt it...

I want "triggerhappy" to report in.
He works right in the centre near the Houses of Parliament!
Does anyone know him "personally", i.e. better than through this board, and would therefore know if he's ok?

I've been watching it on and off all morning. :shock: I have a brother in law over there doing business. Hopefully we'll be hearing from him soon.

Hopeful thoughts and best wishes for everyone's safety over there. :heart:

I ocntacted the families of my friends and all said that they are ok... everyone called home and told they are fine ... uuufffff....

I said it earlier on another message how in some respect "we" can consider ourselves lucky as the main intent of the terrorists seem to be to disrupt London transport rather than cause mass casulties like fairly recently in Madrid. Thankfully no CBNRs (chemical biological nuclear radiological) weapons were used.

The following is in no way disrespectful, but I hope the world and the UK especially can put into perspective the almost daily suicide bombings in Iraq. All and any loss of innocent life is painful no matter the scale or location.

My thoughts are with all the victims.

Hi all,

I am telling you all that I am ok. I work not more than 5 minute walk from Kings Cross and having worked on the railways for nearly 20 years, I know many people.

Yes it is as bad as it appears on the TV. And there is an eerie feeling when I walks accross London in an effort to get home.

At last count there are 37 people dead. Hundreds injured.

This evil scum that prays on innocent lives of innocent people are not human and are without feelings, emotions or sanity.

I have been instructed NOT to go to work tomorrow and to stay at home.

May the souls of those killed today in this hideous crime haunt those that support any form of terrorism anywhere in the world.

God bless you all, and keep you safe.

Ciao.

Lensmeister aka Neil.

Neil,
My heart and my prayers go out to you and your countrymen in this hour of need. Please take care and keep us posted. We pray those responsible for this cowardly attack find swift and proper justice at the hand of your authorities. Keep your chin up, the good and just will prevail.

good to hear from you Neil! take care of yourself and those around you! keep us posted!

Most reactions

Back