salmoneye
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 14, 2011
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 2
- Location
- São Paulo, Brazil
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hello, guys
I took these 2 pictures with low shutter speed to pick people's motion and practice this kind of technique. I wasn't carrying a tripod, so I had to put the camera on a parapet on image #1 and had to shoot handheld on the second one. Although in #2 the subject is too blurry (the 2 guys standing) I like how the people around them resulted - does this excessive blur bother you?
1.

2.

I took these 2 pictures with low shutter speed to pick people's motion and practice this kind of technique. I wasn't carrying a tripod, so I had to put the camera on a parapet on image #1 and had to shoot handheld on the second one. Although in #2 the subject is too blurry (the 2 guys standing) I like how the people around them resulted - does this excessive blur bother you?
1.

2.
