People on facebook "no filter needed"

Aakajx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A lot of my friends on facebook take a picture with there iPhone and put the #nofilterneeded . If your on facebook you can search it to see the pictures.

i honestly feel like saying do you actually no what a filter is. I'm thinking they are just talking about the filters on instergram or a photo editing app. The photos they put up aren't that great just a snapshot of the beach that's over exposed.

Yes, that's basically the idea of the hashtag. It's made by people who think the photo is so nice it doesn't need an Instagram filter to become so.
The main problem with these people is that they can't see the difference between their photo and the real situation... If they saw a very nice sunset than an overexposed image should convey the feeling you get when you see it right? :p

#noslrneeded #noimagequlaityneeded #noskillneeded

#notphotographers #nobodyherecares #nakedsselfiesforthemostpartarealwayswelcomed #openbusinesssellingselfiesenhancementpackage #profit #hashtag #hashtag

Can you hashtag "hashtag"? Won't that blow up the universe or something?

What's Facebook?

What's hashtag ??

I've got a hash key......but no tag key......do I press 2 at once......is it one o them there new fangled US keyboards that we don't get in the Motherland..../#:confused:

I ain't no pro. I just feel it's funny and half annoying.

#hashtagineedattention #lookatmelookatmelookatmenow #ermagerditsahashtagwhataretheseusedfor

Most reactions

New Topics

Back