People photos - C&C please

Eventer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.michelleclarke.co.nz
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I dont normally take photos of people but I did today as a Family photo shoot thing (Well not really "family" - only me my brother and older sister)
But can you let me know what you think of these :D

dpemu8.jpg

2 - Heavily photoshopped haha.
2porybt.jpg

2 - Not photoshopped
98xbaf.jpg

4 - Loves his little deaf white cat so much.
2jf0h8l.jpg

I think the pictures look very good. The main thing I see that you might watch is the white thing behind her head in number two and the car beside her head in number three.

Very nice start. I like number 1 out of the whole set, that said I see a few problems:

1. There is a white thing sticking out of her hair above her left ear.
2. Due to time of day, there's harsh shadow cast on her right shoulder. Perhaps try fill flash next time?
3. Her bra strap is showing. Perhaps clone it out in PP. It's distracting.
4. Her heart shape pendant is sideway. A little bit distracting (just nit picking really).

Very nice start. I like number 1 out of the whole set, that said I see a few problems:

4. Her heart shape pendant is sideway. A little bit distracting (just nit picking really).

I'm pretty sure that's the way the pendant is designed to sit.

I'm pretty sure that's the way the pendant is designed to sit.

okay....I'm just too "old fashioned" :lol:

I loved the first one,
I think it wasn't edited right,
that's all
otherwise . it's amazing :D

I like the 2nd.
Given a slightly different pose with the same effect would look great on a t shirt.

the 3rd pic is just awesome... beautiful crisp ... i love it

Thanks for the nice comments :D
Yes photo number one her heart necklace is ment to hang like that. I havent edited it at all, only made it B&W, im always worried ill totally screw up a photo.( Someone can have ago If they'd like) Unless its not a very good photo to start off with (like the 2nd one down - It had a horrible background, its a garage with lots of stuff in it, lol, it was a spontanious photo, I was walking behind her and I yelled out "Vanessa POSE!!" LOL! so she turned around and I took it! Ha Ha)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back