What's new

Perfection...

TamiAz

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 26, 2011
Messages
1,004
Reaction score
524
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The game... I was bored yesterday and was messing around.

12042084915_40409a7a3f_z.jpg


12042943636_87cebf189d_z.jpg
 
How did you do that? Interesting indeed

The game has a timer on it.. I just watched it and started snapping a second before it went off. The blue part pops up making all the pieces fly. :)
 
That's definitely good timing. I remember that game well. Love it - used to play it for hours. Even when I knew the tray was about to pop up, it would scare the hell out of me every time. I think I'd never be able to get a picture of it because I'd be too busy hitting the ceiling :) Good work! Both pictures are very cool.

Do you also have the other version of that game? The name escapes me at the moment, but it had blocks instead of individual shaped pieces. Each block was divided into two pieces and you had to match the pieces and put them in the tray. I don't know why I loved these games so much, but I did.

Ooh, just looked it up. It's called Superfection. And you thought the game Perfection was Stressful? How about some Superfection? | The Retroist
 
That's definitely good timing. I remember that game well. Love it - used to play it for hours. Even when I knew the tray was about to pop up, it would scare the hell out of me every time. I think I'd never be able to get a picture of it because I'd be too busy hitting the ceiling :) Good work! Both pictures are very cool.

Do you also have the other version of that game? The name escapes me at the moment, but it had blocks instead of individual shaped pieces. Each block was divided into two pieces and you had to match the pieces and put them in the tray. I don't know why I loved these games so much, but I did.

Ooh, just looked it up. It's called Superfection. And you thought the game Perfection was Stressful? How about some Superfection? | The Retroist

I've never played Superfection, but Perfection was stressful enough. I remember fumbling with the pieces because I was so nervous and I would scream every time the damn thing popped. One of my favorite games!! :)
 
What a great idea !!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom