perfectly imperfect

paigew

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.paigewilks.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Lets stop being so critical and take a minute to really appreciate the beauty in imperfection. Post your favorite imperfect photos here

I'll kick it off with my favorite photo from yesterday...which just happens to have my beautiful 4 year old giving the most stunning look, right into the camera. Not even a hand chop could ruin that for me ;)

day 80. My love, my heart by paige_w, on Flickr

I was cleaning up my external hard drive this weekend and was retouching and re-editing some of the photos on there and found a couple that are flawed that I really liked. A couple of them were from before I got my dslr and really got into the "rules" so there are plenty of cut off limbs and such. I'll have to edit this post and add one or two tonight.

btw, she is adorable.

I was cleaning up my external hard drive this weekend and was retouching and re-editing some of the photos on there and found a couple that are flawed that I really liked. A couple of them were from before I got my dslr and really got into the "rules" so there are plenty of cut off limbs and such. I'll have to edit this post and add one or two tonight.

btw, she is adorable.

Thank you Ron! Can't wait to see yours :)

I still like this and don't care about the crop:

Girl holding Balloon by The Braineack, on Flickr

although I still want to clean off her face one day if I ever revisit it, but not much I can do about the mother in the bg.

I love this one even though I forgot to take the lens cap off.

$bb3.jpg

and one more child :)

$mis_210713_0225.jpg

As I said, I was cleaning up my external drive this weekend and ran across this one. It was taken with my p&s. I cropped it to make it better, but the full version, I cut off the feet about half way and had him centered. But the facial expression is classic him.

$DSC02191.JPG

Sorry to break with the children theme, but if we're putting up pictures that are technically flawed but still have emotional value, then here's one of my favorites:

$Zelda and Mrs Parker on windowsill.jpeg

If it's a picture that contains no emotional connection to the subject, that is flawed, but that you still love despite of - or maybe because of - its flaws, then here are my favorites:

This one went wrong in so many right ways.
$Diner.jpg

Focus is off in this one but I don't care. I had 1.5 seconds to make the shot and I was thrilled when this came out.
$Kapadokya.jpg

I've posted this one before. This much grain doesn't always work but I love it in this shot.
$Rooster.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back