Persistence Tour 2019 - Munich

Milky

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First try to cover a full concert with a Fuji camera. Done with Fujifilm X-T2 and 16/1.4 and 23/2 mainly, did some try with the 35/1.4 and some canon lenses with Fringer adapter.

Basically, for a concert with good light it is not so bad, focus is fast but not always accurate, especially with canon lenses.

Sick Of It All
sick-of-it-all-hardcore-punk-tourbooking-bakstage-munich-germany-concert-001.jpg

more photos: Sick Of It All – ABSE Photography

Ignite
ignite-melodic-hardcore-mad-tourbooking-bakstage-munich-germany-concert-001.jpg

more photos: Ignite – ABSE Photography

Municipal Waste
municipal-waste-crossover-thrash-metal-tourbooking-bakstage-munich-germany-concert-015.jpg

more photos: Municipal Waste – ABSE Photography

Walls Of Jericho
walls-of-jericho-metalcore-hardcore-mad-tourbooking-bakstage-munich-germany-concert-006.jpg

more photos: Walls Of Jericho – ABSE Photography

Siberian Meat Grinder
siberian-meat-grinder-crossover-trash-hardcore-punk-mad-tourbooking-bakstage-munich-germany-concert-009.jpg

more photos: Siberian Meat Grinder – ABSE Photography

Booze and Glory
booze-and-glory-punk-rock-mad-tourbooking-bakstage-munich-germany-concert-003.jpg

more photos: Booze & Glory – ABSE Photography

WoJ is the stand out for me here, looks like a fun (and loud) night..

awesome lineup; great shots. I used to love SOIA. I just recently got into Ignite.

WOJ was packed of energy and it shows in the shot! Same goes for SOIA. I have to say I am not a huge fan of Ignite live...

Thanks for the feedbacks!

Great images;; pretty sure none of their work is going to be on my MP3 player any time in the next hundred years!

Thanks Jeff! Tirediron, yeah that is not everyone cup of tea.... but as a photographer, action on stage is always better I find!

it happens to me sometimes too to forget to take photos, or too get bad shots. Happens when I drink to much in between shootings :)

Most reactions

Back