Personal Film Project 'Russia Under The Hat'

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Say again, what camera and glass is it ? And what film ? Your scans are very sharp. How much PS manipulation you do after the scan ?

@timor Thank you. it is very nice to hear these. Canon Eos300 with sigma 50mm f/1.4 and ektar 100 film no ps retouch.

#18 by Burak Karademir, on Flickr

O, I know this guy. Are you sure it's in Russia ? :) Striking resemblance.
No PS, purely photographic, from consumer grade gear...No wonder is only me on this thread, what could say the pro-digital guys ? If not PS-ed is not valid ? Or something like that...
Just yesterday I went thru Canadian "PHOTONews Magazine". Photoshoping is rampant.

Hehe :) It was in Ekaterinburg, Russia. İn fact I usually use photoshop. But in this project(This is my second project) ı focused on hats and the technick ı had before was with me. And photos are very good for me surprisingly. Digital cameras are not ok for SOOC pictures. You need PS anyway. Everyone says it's darkroom for new photographers. Use photoshop, I will :)

Everyone says it's darkroom for new photographers. Use photoshop, I will :)
That is a demagogy, a systematic lying to convince everyone to the digital side. Digital adopted terms from photography for basically digital graphics technology. Well, that's our future.

Hey hey ! Now you started to pick really nice girls. Watch yourself.:lol:
#20 is very nice, her eyes are quite committed.

Ne kadar güzel. So simple but so well done. It proves that a good picture doesn't need all the gimmicks and graphic filters that so many people rely on these days.

Girls are really cute :) There are more. And simple is good.

I love these. It's such a simple concept, and you've executed it so wonderfully.

And the fact that you're knockin' out of the park with film only makes it better.

Kudos, pal. This is all really, really well done...

I love these. It's such a simple concept, and you've executed it so wonderfully.

And the fact that you're knockin' out of the park with film only makes it better.

Kudos, pal. This is all really, really well done...

Thank you very much, it's an honour to here these words.

Most reactions

Back