woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not what all you lonely people were thinking :mrgreen:

How many of you have a significant other on the board? What's their username?

How many of you have met other members, or actually know someone else that posts...who? I know there are the meet-ups, but who else?

I only know one person from before the board IRL. He doesn't post here any more and made a bit of an arse of himself anyway.

I now know everyone who went to the European meet and feel like I know quite a few from across the pond and ostraya. I'm looking forward to the next meet anyway!

Rob

terri is my significant other.

Other than that, I met Chiller once. And apparently Luminosity works right down the street. Maybe I'll meet her for a drink some time after work...who knows?

Yes, bace and I are an Item. All it took was my threatening to ban him, and he's been smitten ever since. :thumbup:

I babble with so many people here, it seems crazy that I've not met a single one! :x

Well, I'm married to Hobbes28, we met through TPF :D

I've met all the folks who went to JT (Photogoddess, Malachite, Traci, MDowdey, Jeff Canes, AggieZach and Jess, Chase, Mrs. Chase, Voodoocat). And we've met Scott, too :D

Terri, it's high time we have a meet up of the three wise chicks. :mrgreen:

Alison said:
Well, I'm married to Hobbes28, we met through TPF :D

I've met all the folks who went to JT (Photogoddess, Malachite, Traci, MDowdey, Jeff Canes, AggieZach and Jess, Chase, Mrs. Chase, Voodoocat).

I knew you two were married, but the fact that you met via TPF...how cool is that :thumbsup:

I can't believe that you haven't met anyone from here Terri :scratch:

I couldn't agree more! :D Hopefully something in '06! (Or when Evelyn says it's all right) ;)

terri said:
I couldn't agree more! :D Hopefully something in '06! (Or when Evelyn says it's all right) ;)

I've been reading about Margarita madness at Tammy's for months now..I WANT ONE. :er: I tried to bribe Evelyn with honorary wise chick status if she's born in 2005 but so far no luck :lmao:

I've met Jeff Canes, Traci, Paul and Unimaximum during the nyc meetup.

i'm married to Calliope
i met jocose and clarinetJWD at a small DC meet-up.

JonMikal said:
i'm married to Calliope
I knew that one too, but just from putting two-n-two together. She doesn't post much :( Dare I say, she post more...or would that dig into your post time? :D

JonMikal said:
i'm married to Calliope

ahem ... don't you have son that posts?!?!

woodsac said:
I knew that one too, but just from putting two-n-two together. She doesn't post much :( Dare I say, she post more...or would that dig into your post time? :D

photography isn't tops on her list....she loves viewing the work of others mainly and will occasionally post a pic. mostly, she likes signing on and digging at me :lmao:

anicole said:
ahem ... don't you have son that posts?!?!
:lmao:

*helps JM dig out of hole*
I just figured you didn't mention him because we all know he's your son becuase you praise him and speak of his rapid advances in photo knowledge so often :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back