Personals

Well, JonMikal already said that he met me, but just for posterity, I'll say that I met JM and ClarinetJWD at our meetup. The Girl (not on the Forum) and I have been talking about going overseas for a vacation. I promise that where ever we end up, I will try to get in touch with Forumites there.

I have brought one person to the Forum, and I'm working on a second. The first, however, I have not yet met. He assures me that the next DC MeetUp, he will be there.

I know "Scotlynnd" she doesn't post much, she's my friend. I showed her the Forum and she loves it... she's probably just too busy to post a lot.

Other than that I haven't met anyone. (that is about to change with the upcoming Texas meetup.) :thumbup:

You will be super-surprised to hear that "LaFoto'sSister" (who no longer seems to show her face round here :grumpy: ) is ... ta-daaaaa! My sister.

So yes. I know her. Hear-hear!

And I met Rob, PlasticChris ... erm: ---Spanner, Royster (who somehow and for some unknown reason disappeared from the board afterwards :scratch: ), Tempra (Tony), Vixenta, Scurra (Ben), Hertz AND MENTOS (!) (ha-haaaa!) at our Meet-Up in Saffron Walden on 20 August.

No spouse on board.
No secret boy-friend, either (well, as far as I know....) Ah well..........! ;)

Alison said:
I've been reading about Margarita madness at Tammy's for months now..I WANT ONE. :er: I tried to bribe Evelyn with honorary wise chick status if she's born in 2005 but so far no luck :lmao:
I'm still betting on the 28th. I think Hobbes said the same thing so I'm in good company. :mrgreen: Evelyn gets honorary wise chick status anyway, cause it's in her genes! ;)

Here's hoping we both get one of Tammy's special concoctions! :thumbup:

Was planning on going to the Joshua Tree meetup, but a few months earlier, my hours got cut at work. :( So, though I feel like I've met some members, I haven't met a one. :(

LaFoto said:
You will be super-surprised to hear that "LaFoto'sSister" (who no longer seems to show her face round here :grumpy: ) is ... ta-daaaaa! My sister.

So yes. I know her. Hear-hear!

And I met Rob, PlasticChris ... erm: ---Spanner, Royster (who somehow and for some unknown reason disappeared from the board afterwards :scratch: ), Tempra (Tony), Vixenta, Scurra (Ben), Hertz AND MENTOS (!) (ha-haaaa!) at our Meet-Up in Saffron Walden on 20 August.

No spouse on board.
No secret boy-friend, either (well, as far as I know....) Ah well..........! ;)

:taped sh: oh, so we're still keeping it quiet, then, eh?

I know night3218, but he's posted a grand total of ONE time. I think my ex signed up on the forums almost a year ago, but if she did I don't think she ever posted anything. I'm not sure though, and I couldn't care less anymore.

I met LaFoto, LaFoto's sister, Hertz (!!!), Scurra, Rob, PlasticSpanner, Tempra, Royster, Vixenta in Saffron Walden (England).

I know nobody more in person. Somebody very special has left from here :(

and... somehow I seem to know (virtually only) Ania (Anua). She's from Poland too, but lives far far away. We have never met but whenever I talk with her I have a friendly feeling that I've known her for ages :) Same is with Artemis and Santino :)

I met everyone at the JT meetup, but that's been about it for me so far.

Keep it quiet, but there are rumors starting about a large TPF meet in Washington DC sometime next spring...shhhh.....

Well, I met Jocose and JonMikal in DC as has already been said twice...

SpiralOut is one of my best friends form high school, and he's the one who brought me here :D

Chase said:
Keep it quiet, but there are rumors starting about a large TPF meet in Washington DC sometime next spring...shhhh.....
What! Big meet-up in DC this spring? I'm not sure I heard you :biggrin:

Wouldn't it be odd if I, a Texan, met Chase, a Texan, for the first time in DC?

clarinetJWD said:
Wouldn't it be odd if I, a Texan, met Chase, a Texan, for the first time in DC?

Chase isn't a Texan, he's a misplaced Californian. :lol:

Alison said:
I've been reading about Margarita madness at Tammy's for months now..I WANT ONE. :er: I tried to bribe Evelyn with honorary wise chick status if she's born in 2005 but so far no luck :lmao:

Name the time and place! Where ever we meet up, I'm bringing my blender and all the fixins! :mrgreen:

Alison said:
Terri, it's high time we have a meet up of the three wise chicks. :mrgreen:

Amen sistas! :hail:

I've met - Malachite, Alison, Hobbes28, MDowdey, Chase & the Mrs., Voodoocat, the Mrs. and lil cat, Traci, JeffCanes, AggieZack, AggieJess & LAB. (Sorry if I've forgotten anyone... It's been a hell of a day.)

My "Significant Other" is Malachite and I met him here on TPF. I actually met him in person while scouting for the Joshua Tree trip with Chase and Traci. :D Life hasn't been the same since. :lovey:

bace said:
terri is my significant other.

Other than that, I met Chiller once. And apparently Luminosity works right down the street. Maybe I'll meet her for a drink some time after work...who knows?

I still find that pretty cool, you practically work across the road from me man !

Xmas rush is crazy right now and I'm off work for 11 days with fam-a-lam but wanna have drinks after the silly season is done ?

I'm hangin to go see Alison and Aubs before I go leave Toronto in March....our $$$ sucks so badly right now I don't know if I'd be able to swing it....

Although....J and I might be lucky enough to go see his new neice after she's born end of January in Boston.....*wonders how close ya are to Boston *

I havent met anyone off here in person. Maybe Ontario'ians can organise another meetup soonish? Bace, Chiller, Raymond ...?

Luminosity said:
I'm hangin to go see Alison and Aubs before I go leave Toronto in March....our $$$ sucks so badly right now I don't know if I'd be able to swing it....

Although....J and I might be lucky enough to go see his new neice after she's born end of January in Boston.....*wonders how close ya are to Boston *

I havent met anyone off here in person. Maybe Ontario'ians can organise another meetup soonish? Bace, Chiller, Raymond ...?

We happen to be only about an hour and a half from Boston... :D Maybe you could come and see two babies in one trip.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back