Pet Cemetery

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
More from the archives. Found this really cool cemetery for our four legged friends. Unfortunatly, I was not allowed in, cause ya gotta be a member. :er: So I just shot these two shots through a fence. I was just amazed at what people will do for their pets, since I have seen gravestones for humans with less care.

184292999-M.jpg

184293034-M.jpg

Well you see that's the thing. If you go the that kind of place...every gravestone is nice because those are the fanatics. They wouldn't be there if they didn't want a nice stone. Hence, the whole some are nicer than human thing. You're not gonna get a cheapskate in a park like that.

Some of these were bigger then I have seen in a human stone. And the detail on the stones were better as well. In the center of the cemetery which was a waste of time trying to get, as it was so far away, there is a massive statue of a lion. Pretty cool place. I might practice my tresspassing next year, and sneak in someplace. :D

I thought this would be about the Ramones.

lol .. Ramones

Nice shots, Chiller ^^ And I noticed the same thing. There's a pet cemetery (almost spelled it Sematary.. must have Stephen King on the mind lol) in Springfield, IL.. about a 3 ish hour drive away from me, that's very well kept and pretty impressive to see. It's up on a nice hillside, the stones are beautifully designed and the decorations are perfect. Funny all the work people'll put into their pets' memory. :wink:

Well you see that's the thing. If you go the that kind of place...every gravestone is nice because those are the fanatics. They wouldn't be there if they didn't want a nice stone. Hence, the whole some are nicer than human thing. You're not gonna get a cheapskate in a park like that.

i dont think he was trying to teach us anything...

Most reactions

Back