What's new

Pet Photos

TheNevadanStig

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 18, 2014
Messages
693
Reaction score
597
Location
Reno, NV
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looking for general tips and critique for pet photos. Semi-light hearted, as last time I was told to go out and buy speedlights, reflectors, umbrellas, etc. Not going to happen. But any tips, help, etc for what I'm working with would be greatly helpful! I feel like I at least know what I should be doing with my wildlife photos, just looking to branch out a little bit. These were a few from yesterday I liked:

018-4.jpg


017-8.jpg


086.jpg
 
Last edited:
I am at same boat as you so I will not be able to give more info but I want to say again how wonderful your yawning cat pic is, I think the true magic of pet pictures is let them do their own thing and just be there when they do something especially adorable.
My tzutzik just love playing cute and my daughter is always ready to call to come with the camera when my cat is especially cute.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom