What's new

Pet Portrait - Be my Valentine

Photoartomation

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 26, 2009
Messages
187
Reaction score
167
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Pet Portrait - Be my Valentine
$8414439273_445bf87aa2_b.webp
A pet is a cuddly little thing,
Joy and laughter it will bring.
If your pet has way too much fur,
Expect it to bark or maybe just purr
 
I think I've seen this image before, it's pretty cool. Are you the photographer? (If not, you might want to take it down ASAP, as you'd be violating the forum's copyright policies.)
 
Hello
I think the above image shows the emotions of dog. Valentine day means express your love to your dear one.
 
My first impression was..."Hey, are you finished, can I eat him now?"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom