What's new

Pet Show Cats

goodguy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
5,555
Reaction score
1,121
Location
Toronto Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been to a pet show and here are few of the cats I saw there

AE1_0201_zpse5381e3f.jpg


AE1_0150_zps7ef03252.jpg


AE1_0101_zps84c1a471.jpg


AE1_0094_zpsc5853008.jpg
 
Those are some funny-looking cats. Cute, though! Even kinda sorta the second one (I'm really not a fan of the smooshy-faced kitties.) Got a bit of a soft spot for that first one because he reminds me of my first cat, Gomer Pyle, who was a bit cross-eyed. :)
 
Those are some funny-looking cats. Cute, though! Even kinda sorta the second one (I'm really not a fan of the smooshy-faced kitties.) Got a bit of a soft spot for that first one because he reminds me of my first cat, Gomer Pyle, who was a bit cross-eyed. :)
What about the 3rd picture ?
He reminds me the character Puss In Boots in the movie Shrek, these eyes looks just like his.

BTW I just checked your Flickr account, love your cats shots especially the ones of the cat hiding behind the lamp, just adorable.
 
Those are some funny-looking cats. Cute, though! Even kinda sorta the second one (I'm really not a fan of the smooshy-faced kitties.) Got a bit of a soft spot for that first one because he reminds me of my first cat, Gomer Pyle, who was a bit cross-eyed. :)
What about the 3rd picture ?
He reminds me the character Puss In Boots in the movie Shrek, these eyes looks just like his.

Those are definitely intense (and beautiful) eyes. And the ears on that last one are awesome. And who am I kidding - if I ever had a smooshy-faced cat, I'd love the heck out of it :)

BTW I just checked your Flickr account, love your cats shots especially the ones of the cat hiding behind the lamp, just adorable.

Aw, thanks! That's Mrs.Parker. She's a goofball :) The white cat is Zelda. They're sisters and just turned 4 years old. Love them to pieces.
 
Those are some funny-looking cats. Cute, though! Even kinda sorta the second one (I'm really not a fan of the smooshy-faced kitties.) Got a bit of a soft spot for that first one because he reminds me of my first cat, Gomer Pyle, who was a bit cross-eyed. :)
What about the 3rd picture ?
He reminds me the character Puss In Boots in the movie Shrek, these eyes looks just like his.

Those are definitely intense (and beautiful) eyes. And the ears on that last one are awesome. And who am I kidding - if I ever had a smooshy-faced cat, I'd love the heck out of it :)

BTW I just checked your Flickr account, love your cats shots especially the ones of the cat hiding behind the lamp, just adorable.

Aw, thanks! That's Mrs.Parker. She's a goofball :) The white cat is Zelda. They're sisters and just turned 4 years old. Love them to pieces.
Here is my boy Tzutzik he is the coolest boy in the neighborhood and cute as a button, all the time I am telling him he is not a cat but a Tiger, I think the silly puss believe me LOL

AE1_6866_zpsb2bbbff1.jpg


AE1_6159_zpsa3f151d3.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom