What's new

Petals

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
2,386
Reaction score
51
Location
Alabama - just moved here from Texas
I have been thinking of doing this shot for quite some time. I just did not pull it off good tonight for several reasons.
A. I forgot to put a reflector up on the opposite side of my son's hands to help reduce the shadows.
B. My son was getting annoyed and did not want to continue, so I had to quit :er: . LOL

Here is what I came up with, so I am going to try and talk him into helping me with it tomorrow to perfect the shot.
Any comments to help me perfect this would be greatly appreciated!!!!

1.
petalhnds.jpg



2.
petalshnds1.jpg
 
I think it looks great as well! There are two whitish dots under the hands on the left side that kind of stand out to me.. Easily cloned out.. Great job though!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom