Pets C&C Please

FemFugler

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Another try at the furry creatures... I'll do another shoot of the feathered creature a little later or tomorrow. Anyway, C&C/Edits appreciated and welcome.

Taken today
Again, the colours didn't turn out completely the way i had hoped but i played around with it for awhile and i think i got pretty close to, if not the actual colours right. Unfortunatly when i tried to apply the settings to some of the other pics they didn't turn out and i was a little lazy to do any extensive colour editing again so i think i'm just going to do a re shoot as the others are a little under exposed anyway. :(

I think the dark brown background made a bit of a difference but the lines are kind of annoying because in a lot of the shots.... and even this one they're not completely level/straight with the dog/camera. I have no tripod(will check down in the basement to check out my dad's old one tomorrow) yet so I'm trying to make due.

u7vI7.jpg

These were taken about a week ago for my sister. I had gone downtown with my camera in hopes of getting some good city pictures or something, though none of the pictures really turned out. I went to my sister's house after and she wanted some pictures of her cats. I took more but the rest were a little dark or out of focus or just didn't turn out.

U0Rzl.jpg

K57lIl.jpg

Not really a fan of the couch in the background but it's the only half decent picture i have of this cat(Oreo).... :/
xTTosl.jpg

Let me know what you think. Sorry again for the sort of large pics....
I'm going back and forth between photo hosts trying to find one i like, and the image size options aren't that great on the one these are uploaded to.

Last edited:
The first one with the dog seems ok like the composition and all, but the cats are boring to me.

The first one with the dog seems ok like the composition and all, but the cats are boring to me.

Bah, yea they look like snap shots.... cats are even more annoying to take pictures of than dogs, not quite as bad as the bird, but my sister's cats are psycho i took about 20 pictures(i probably wouldv'e taken more to be honest but i didn't have a whole lot of time either) of each cat and a lot turned out blurry. There was another one which i liked but there was random stuff in the way which ruined the picture. ex. sock on the floor and line from the wall I hate it when you get a decent shot but there's stuff in the background which ruin it.

Most reactions

Back