Phew, what a relief....

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.km3k.com
Well last year I tried to get into a photography (Intro to Digital Photography) course at school, but it closed to those who were not art majors, so I just didn't persue it. Then my brother said he had taken it without being an art major, so I finally went today with one of my buddies to talk to the photo dude and see what he could do... he force registered us (i.e. signed us up even though we couldn't do it ourselves since we were restricted) and when we got there, there were only 3 spots left. My friend and I signed up, leaving only 1 spot.

Pheeeewwww!!!

I really wanted this course, and I'm thinking about doing a photography minor to go with my business major, so I would need this course to begin the minor.

Not too exciting I guess, but i'm just so happy I got in, and with not much room to spare. So hopefully this course will help me get a little better at this whole photography thing :cool:

Congrats yo! I'm in the same situation with a B&W photo class for architecture majors only here at my university! I finally got in the class, but, one of the courses I'm required to take got rescheduled and now is during the same time slot as the photo class :( sad day for me!

Oh well I've still got two semesters left!

Zach :D

hey! that's great! I'm sure you will share some tips&tricks with us. :)

Congrats on getting in your classes Zack and Dan!!! Sort of have the same problem going at my school...except that they only offer certain classes in say fall of odd years or whatever b/c it's a small school. So now I'm looking at graduating at least a semester after my intent, but ah well, more time in the darkroom I guess :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back