JimmyO TPF Noob! Joined Feb 3, 2008 Messages 2,131 Reaction score 0 Location NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 27, 2010 Banned #1
B burstintoflame81 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2009 Messages 729 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 28, 2010 Banned #2 Nice. What part of Jersey are you from? I am From South Jersey originally.
JimmyO TPF Noob! Joined Feb 3, 2008 Messages 2,131 Reaction score 0 Location NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 28, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #3 burstintoflame81 said: Nice. What part of Jersey are you from? I am From South Jersey originally. Click to expand... Im from the riverton/palmyra/cinnaminson area.
burstintoflame81 said: Nice. What part of Jersey are you from? I am From South Jersey originally. Click to expand... Im from the riverton/palmyra/cinnaminson area.
B burstintoflame81 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2009 Messages 729 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 28, 2010 Banned #4 Cool, I used to be from the Vineland, Millville, Bridgeton area. The ghetto/white trash area basically. What kinda strobes are you using here? Do they have any type of modifier like a snoot on them?
Cool, I used to be from the Vineland, Millville, Bridgeton area. The ghetto/white trash area basically. What kinda strobes are you using here? Do they have any type of modifier like a snoot on them?
gardy90 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 22, 2010 Messages 198 Reaction score 0 Location Cheyenne WY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 28, 2010 #5 i think # 3 should be croped a bit taking out the distracting tree maybe
JimmyO TPF Noob! Joined Feb 3, 2008 Messages 2,131 Reaction score 0 Location NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 28, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #6 burstintoflame81 said: Cool, I used to be from the Vineland, Millville, Bridgeton area. The ghetto/white trash area basically. What kinda strobes are you using here? Do they have any type of modifier like a snoot on them? Click to expand... Haha gotcha These are with nikon SB flashes fired with cybersyncs. I have a range of diy snoots and velco on flags but i didnt use them here
burstintoflame81 said: Cool, I used to be from the Vineland, Millville, Bridgeton area. The ghetto/white trash area basically. What kinda strobes are you using here? Do they have any type of modifier like a snoot on them? Click to expand... Haha gotcha These are with nikon SB flashes fired with cybersyncs. I have a range of diy snoots and velco on flags but i didnt use them here