Phonograph

Sergiozal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
In my point of view, this shot lacs something that I can't figure out what it is.
Any idea?

Vitrola.jpg

The needle on the record INSIDE the frame???

actually i think its pretty cool. i would probably include a bit more of the record label and needle, but not much. the rust sets the mood and helps my imagination as to the bad quality of sound i'd hear; establishing a period.... if that makes sense. anyway, good job.

I think a bit more detail on the arm of the player. Maybe some different lighting to bring out some contrast. I deffinatly agree with Xmetal though, the needle would be an excellent addition.

once i figured out what it was i liked it.

i might try several different angles, including maybe a tad zoomed out? maybe? i'd really like to see some more of it, just out of curiosity.

i agree with the needle.

play a bit with the lightning... and sharpness... dunno why but it seemsto be a bit unsharp here... or that's only my screen.

Thank you all :)

I guess it is a bit of all comments. The needle -I didn't realize that- Is something important to the object, I would say it is the MOST important in this case. I payed more attention to the circular forms than to the meaning of the subject.
The lightining does not help as well. Should have some backlight.

Unfortunately I can't shot it again because it is so far from home, but the comments will help me for further trials.

Good shots for you all!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back