Photgraphy Attempt, Some opinions please

Eddie_uv777

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Ok so I'm new here, and am a super noob and just wanted opinions on my photo attemp

bazanphoto.jpg

rudyphoto.jpg

treephoto.jpg

Looks like you have a creative eye. Quick suggestion for you. One of the biggest things in photography is to simplify your photos. Meaning don't have a bunch of stuff that is not related to your subject matter in the photo. One east way of doing this is by controling your depth of field. You could throw a lot of things out of focus to put attention on your subject. Easy way to do this is by setting your f-stop to a lower number. The lower the number the smaller the depth of field. The higher the number say f-16 the greater the depth of field. So an example for you would be the photo of the trees to have the cars in the background out of focus. Hope this helps and keep it up. You do seem to have the eye. Happy shooting

Good effort, but please put this in the appropriate forum. There's a gallery if you just want to share, and there's a Critique forum (with specific rules) for getting specific technical or creative feedback.

If you want people to take the time to give you specific comments, you should take the same amount of time to understand how the community works. People here are very nice and supportive, but they won't even see your things if they are in the wrong forum.

Iron Flatline said:
Good effort, but please put this in the appropriate forum. There's a gallery if you just want to share, and there's a Critique forum (with specific rules) for getting specific technical or creative feedback.

If you want people to take the time to give you specific comments, you should take the same amount of time to understand how the community works. People here are very nice and supportive, but they won't even see your things if they are in the wrong forum.
Could have said that alittle nicer.

I've moved these to the general gallery as that seems the best spot for them :)

Alison, could you maybe post where this was moved from? Right now, Iron Flatline looks like a complete jacka$$, instead of just rude.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back