Photo Assignment #11 SUNSETS OR SUNRISES Due April 26th

Thanks John! At least rain all the time gives us one thing, fog for photos :)

Joe: Love the Dynamic range, and that sun is intense. Great capture.

3779075050_785ed58e7e.jpg

Angelous, it seems your links aren't working correctly.

From the email notice I received telling me that you've replied to this thread, I clicked on your image url's and was brought to tinypic.com.

Nice images. How do we know at tinypic.com who the photographer is? I don't see anything on that page that identifies this as your image.

Are you sure you want to be using tinypic for your image hosting? It looks like anyone can choose to grab your image's code and download the image, or post it anywhere they choose.

Quite a few folks use flickr, or photobucket, or deviantArt for their image hosting (just a few of many). Your photos are in your private account at image hosting sites like these.

Last edited:
Boutte, who could complain about viewing shots as nice as these?

I'll try not to post the same shots in the various themed threads, but at my age, the memory isn't so good, and it'll sometimes happen.

I'm not aware of any hard rule about it.

But, as my wife will often point out, there is much about which I'm not aware! :)

Thank you John. I'm starting to fall in love with photography. I hope it'll take to places I've never expected. I'm already dedicating a lot of my travelling time waiting to capture the best shot I can. It is always so worth the time when you feel the result is good.

What do you think? Heres my attempt!
3846790275_570cd00ede.jpg

3847579706_afd60ef868.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back