Photo Challenge - Guitar - No Due Date

Right now I have the tele, a Gretsch hollowbody, an Ibanez classical, and a Blueridge acoustic. I'm pretty much good to go.

IMG_4115.jpg

IMG_4116.jpg

IMG_4118.jpg

IMG_4120.jpg

darn my expensive hobbies.

Right now I have the tele, a Gretsch hollowbody, an Ibanez classical, and a Blueridge acoustic. I'm pretty much good to go.

RIGHT !!!! - Guitars/Amps are like Camera equipment... nobody's 'ever' good to go !! There's always one more out there you want.. :lol:

r

I will post pics of mine this weekend. Right now I have a Yamaha acoustic, Fender Strat, 2 Fender Teles, an old Ibanez Les Paul copy, a strat copy I built, and a bunch of junkers. :lol:

RIGHT !!!! - Guitars/Amps are like Camera equipment... nobody's 'ever' good to go !! There's always one more out there you want.. :lol:

r

actually, I don't want any more guitars... I just want pedals! I think it's funny that people say photography is expensive. I have 3 other hobbies that I've spent WAY more on than this...

r

actually, I don't want any more guitars... I just want pedals! I think it's funny that people say photography is expensive. I have 3 other hobbies that I've spent WAY more on than this...

If you want to spend even more money, I'll sell you a tremolo pedal I built. ;) :lol:

I have a buddy who built a tremolo pedal too. They must be one of the easier ones to do? I have no idea. He made his out of a junction box. it looks hella industrial.

I have a buddy who built a tremolo pedal too. They must be one of the easier ones to do? I have no idea. He made his out of a junction box. it looks hella industrial.

Yeah, tremolo, boost, and overdrive/distortion pedals are the easy ones to make. When you start messing with modulation and other things like that, it gets sketchy. :lol:

If you wanted to get into building your own pedals and you don't know anything about electronics, you can start by buying build your own kits. Then when you get your head wrapped around some of the electrical concepts, you can start creating your own for super cheap. The build your own kits are, unfortunately, terribly overpriced. When you order your own parts however, electrical components are dirt cheap, especially when you buy bulk.

I just bought a ts9dx. it is pretty amazing. I used to have a Dan Electro delay pedal that went bad. I miss that thing. Other than that, I am ok on pedals really. I just need to fix my pickup on my blueridge and I really want to put TVjones pups in the gretsch and a new harness. Alltogether it would be only like $500 or so. not too horrible.

I just bought a ts9dx. it is pretty amazing. I used to have a Dan Electro delay pedal that went bad. I miss that thing. Other than that, I am ok on pedals really. I just need to fix my pickup on my blueridge and I really want to put TVjones pups in the gretsch and a new harness. Alltogether it would be only like $500 or so. not too horrible.

TV Jones are the bees knees :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back