Photo Challenge Themes

I'd say children! It's always awesome to see little kids and great pictures!

i'm going to dig up our old photo assignments from school..there are some good ones in there from what i recall

- Lies (this could possibly yield some odd and fun interpretation)

Like somebody last month who entered a bad exposed, bad composed photo, with no point of interest and had friends help give it 4 votes. We're supposed to look and think that makes it a better picture because it got more votes. It's still a poor photo and an insult.

He wins the lies category.

There have to be hundreds of people that come here daily. Why doesn't the contest get more real voters? That would make it more fun.

Challenge Theme. Candid, railroad, boat, bridge. Things that almost everybody has access to all the time. There are no waterfalls within 200 miles of me.

Like somebody last month who entered a bad exposed, bad composed photo, with no point of interest and had friends help give it 4 votes. We're supposed to look and think that makes it a better picture because it got more votes. It's still a poor photo and an insult.

He wins the lies category.

There have to be hundreds of people that come here daily. Why doesn't the contest get more real voters? That would make it more fun.

Challenge Theme. Candid, railroad, boat, bridge. Things that almost everybody has access to all the time. There are no waterfalls within 200 miles of me.

Not quite what I had in mind, the concepts should have some need for interpretation to inspire variety way shape or form, the word lies does not necessarily mean deception there are a few other meanings that could reveal some interesting things, not to mention the challenge is in photo subject and not challenge execution. I withdrew this image from last months challenge because I assumed that the idea would have been overdone, not the greatest picture but I thought it would not have been different enough to get noticed, in the end I don't remember seeing one. Inspiring interpretation is more important than availability in subject, it's up to the photographer to push the boundaries and make something that will fit the description by interpretation in a manner that it can be understood by all viewers that is the "challenge".

Most reactions

New Topics

Back