I'm nowhere
near a professional photographer, so feel free to take my short critique with a grain of salt. One thing I noticed right away is that most of them have the subject centered or slightly off-centered in the photo.
Centered is fine, off to the side is fine, but
slightly off-centered looks a little sloppy to me if it's not done right. This one for example:
Would have looked a lot better had the light been centered in the middle of the photo, or possibly even off to the side a bit more provided you had a better looking, more visible background.
Same goes with this one:
It's not a very exciting picture, the horizon is crooked, the towers are crooked, the towers are a bit off center again.. this one would have benefited greatly from a little post processing. Your profile says it's OK to edit your photos, so here's an example:
I didn't do a wonderful job on it or anything, but it helps make a rather dull, lifeless subject a bit more dramatic. All I did was adjusted the curves and levels a smidgen and added a faint vignette. Instead of taking the picture as if it was just two concrete towers in a pile of rubble, try to take the photo as if you were standing in the middle of Chernobyl and you're trying to capture the decay of the city.
Now, this one and the other car photos, I would have made sure to include the entire car in the photo, it looks weird cropped off like that. The back of the Land Rover behind your car should probably out of the frame as well. I absolutely
love the colors in that photo though as well as the perspective.
Anyway, like tirediron said, post a few of your favorites.