Photo Display Software

BigRC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.capturedandframed.com
I am looking for some sort of software, that will cycle through photos, showing multiple photos on screen along with filename of each one. The only kind of software I can compare it to is the software at amusement parks that takes displays your photo as you exit a rollercoaster. I am doing sports photography, and need some software that is capable of rotating multiple images on the screen at one time. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

honestly get an ipad and this will do that. i was thinking of doing this with my sports photography. i already have an ipad but there is a photo view mode in which it will display all images. the other option is to take the images and put them into a movie program then export to a movie and loop it. to answer your question with just a photo program use iphoto. if you are on a PC then, its time to switch.

Thanks for the reply. However, I need something that can pull images from a folder on a computer and constantly loop them on at least one monitor, possibly two. The monitors will be mounted on the wall near the concession stand at a local sports complex, and this will be a summer long gig for me. In previous years, I had just printed random photos and hung them on the wall to sell, this year is going to be a little more polished and we are looking to print only if we have an order. Anyone have any ideas? We're possibly getting two 50 inch LCD screens to mount, and I would love to have 8 pictures at a time (4 on top, 4 on bottom) on each screen, amusement park style.

Did you ever come up with a solution? I am currently in process of developing such software for the mac platform. There are several out there currently for PC users.

Let me know.

Most reactions

Back