What's new

Photo editing C&C

pony

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 30, 2009
Messages
210
Reaction score
8
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took a very mediocre pic of a bird in my yard. I do not have photoshop, but used the photo to play around in picnik.

Do these look silly?

Edit #1
4312317611_30d6a5cf4c_b.jpg



Edit #2
4313038292_19ebb66f39_b.jpg


And this is the original
4312288031_b96df388f1_b.jpg
 
I think that they all lack a bit of detail. It seems as though the focus was between the bird and the large branch on the bottom. If I had to pick one, I would pick the last photo as it looks natural, then I would maybe crop it differently and add a bit of sharpening. Good job though, I can never get pics of birds. :lol: What part of PA are you from?
 
I am near Pittsburgh, moved here last year from Chicago. Where in PA are you?
 
i don't think they are silly. looks to me you had fun with photography.
your second edit has a quality about it that i like, the soft outline of
the bird adds something new to a subject that is photographed often,
i also thinks it's you best crop.
 
I like the last one Pony, great job! I don't think it's mediocre at all.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom