brendatn
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Feb 28, 2009
- Messages
- 17
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Tennessee
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Which software whould you recommend for photo editing? I am wanting to get a new laptop and want one that will meet my needs the most. On my computer now I have an older version of Photoshop and Photo Elements. I work only the basics with Photoshop. I downloaded Lightroom trial but it didn't have the clone tool and other tools. I have an Sony Alpha 300 camera.
I want something that I can use as I learn more but not overwhelmed at first. Thanks.
(I ride horses alot. I feel like sometimes my questions on this forum are like asking me.."now where do you put the quarter in a Quarter Horse?")
I want something that I can use as I learn more but not overwhelmed at first. Thanks.
(I ride horses alot. I feel like sometimes my questions on this forum are like asking me.."now where do you put the quarter in a Quarter Horse?")