Photo Improvement

MattsGraphs

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was the first "selfie"I ever attempted on my new camera, I've since figured it out with different settings but was wondering if there is anyway to improve this picture? I tried using some tutorials for photoshop to improve it but only had some marginal success.

Thanks for any help!

Attachments

• 81e3dec8_o.jpeg
    81e3dec8_o.jpeg
    249.8 KB · Views: 104
There is no way to fix it; it has extreme motion blur.
Use a faster shutter speed, flash, or decaf.

As said above what you have there is blur, and blur is something Photoshop cannot fix. You can sometimes repair it a little if its very minor, but in all honestly its one of those things that is under impossible within practical limits to fix. I say that because in "theory" you could rebuild it all, but you'd honestly be doing artwork to redo the whole thing.

Best to focus on learning exposure and getting it right in the camera first and foremost; lots to learn but read the manual. No idea what camera you've used, but the manual is a good place to start. If its a camera like a mirrorless or DSLR with settings to change you can get the book "Understanding Exposure" by Bryan Peterson which can be a big help in learning the ins and outs of exposure control.

This was the first "selfie"I ever attempted on my new camera, I've since figured it out with different settings but was wondering if there is anyway to improve this picture? I tried using some tutorials for photoshop to improve it but only had some marginal success.

Thanks for any help!
you can use another application so that you can enhance the quality

Focus on improving your next picture. The more you take the better you'll get. I think you can chalk this one up to 'Creative Artisitc Expression'.

Most reactions

Back