Fleetwood271
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2010
- Messages
- 314
- Reaction score
- 3
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I've searched the forum, but did not find anything on this program.
I was at a wedding yesterday and the photographer there said he always shoots in RAW, and that he uses Photo Mechanic to help go through the images very fast.
Can someone tell me what this program is? Is it also an editor, or simply for viewing? I went to their website, but I was looking for an explanation from someone who owns and uses it.
Thanks!
I was at a wedding yesterday and the photographer there said he always shoots in RAW, and that he uses Photo Mechanic to help go through the images very fast.
Can someone tell me what this program is? Is it also an editor, or simply for viewing? I went to their website, but I was looking for an explanation from someone who owns and uses it.
Thanks!