Photo of a Photo -so clear- is my daughter lying?

Kids have no privacy.. adults do.

Good for you... (I hate it when people use ONE example and apply it to the general in a discussion)

GRR... been biting my tongue through this whole thread!!!!

NO. it results in the likely hood of well behaved kids. Kids do still get into trouble.... sometimes big time. As a parent it is your responsibility to be there to set them straight when a mistake is being made. No way to meet that responsibility unless you are a "Nosey" parent.

I grew up with kids with SO much future and opportunity with the strong family and parenting to back it up. We all have the similar backgrounds and upbringing. Not all of us made it. One that did was a brother of another that didn't (1 year or so apart in age)...

My cousin grew up in-between homes after the family split up. A lot of his friends including him were headed down a very dangerous path. He found himself in religion (I myself am not religious but I support him) and kicked himself into shape by enlisting into the military. He's doing very well ... I'm proud of him.

I could list on and on and on.... As a father, I know that good parenting only provides guidance and the tools to be a good person. It doesn't gaurantee anything and it is getting more and more complex /difficult each day. This is a scary fact that parents who are trying their best have to face each day.

BTW>. I used to think like you... "leave me alone" dad.. I have my privacy. That all changed the day I became a father.

calm down there cowboy.

sure would be nice if we could add a little thing under our avatar that said

it is NOT ok to pick apart this person's posts!

but this is about photography, not parenting, so by doing that, you're only furthering this. I'm stopping now, i hope you will as well.

I'd not be able to tell until I saw the pic. Yes, it is possible, no it is not easy.

Thats my contribution to this thread. To me, nothing else matters.

Edit: Every parent has the right to raise their kids in the manner they see fit... good or bad, becuase thats how we all learn anything in life, through experience.

I think you should try and crop the pictures and post samples so the experts could compare.

p.s. there is an off-topic chat forum here...

you could try to call her bluff so to speak...
find the original, mark it in the corner and ask why the "photo of a photo" doesn't have the mark...she might fess up if there is anything to fess up to?
but that's pretty sly...
i'd compare the original and the jpeg first.

Just ground her anyway, for being too smart for her own good :) Just kidding yeah we need to see the picture first.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back