Photo / photomanipulation - C&C

TBAM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi, here are some (albeit) heavily edited photos. I am really interested in the way things look at night, and want to try and replicate that in images.

beachatnightemailbe4.jpg

dreamthrowflatnethg4.jpg

destroysunwebmi3.jpg

I've been told that the 3rd is (whilst abstract) a little too literal, and i've done too much to it, where as "less is more" approach would have provided better results.

I'm wanting to eventually do an exhibition with the photos printed and framed, however realise that it takes a lot of time and work to put together a good collection.

Any and all comments and criticism is welcome, and encouraged.

- Nath

I like #3 the most. The other two look a bit like you don't know what you're doing with PP, and you just applied random filters to them. I think #3 best shows off your skills, and of course the processing is obvious but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

I like them all, but I actually like 3 the least, personally. It's a very interesting work, but just not up my alley really. I think you got the night effect best with shot #1, but it's too dark (lol) which may be unavoidable considering you're trying for a night shot! #2 works pretty well too, if you could darken the girls dress some. Of course, on a second look, it still works with it bright like that.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back