Photo Printer

blind1587

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Any suggestions for a good photo printer?

what are you looking for? 4x6, 8x10 or large format printer. more requierments needed.

For home use Epson 2880. For business use Epson 3880, 4880 or 4900.

I am looking print 4x6 and 8x10 for the most part. I have been looking at the epson r2880 and it seems like a decent printer, but I have no feedback on it. As of right now, I am leaning towards the 2880. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

All printers love to eat ink. The usual complaint you hear about the 2880 is that it has small ink reservoirs, so you're buying ink all the time. I'm not sure anything is any better, though...unless you go to larger formats, like the 3880.

amazon the 2880 and be educated before buying but like ^^^ said not sure there are many other options

are these for home use or are you selling the prints?

I have and love the 2880 for home printing precisely because of the smaller ink cartridges. If I was printing a lot I would have gone with the 3880 or 4880 due to the larger capacity ink cartridges. As it is, I print just enough to not have cartridges dry up. If I ever start printing heavily I can buy an ink feed system for it, same as the 3880 and 4880 models.

B&W as well as color prints are outstanding and the larger format is nice on occasion. It is an all around excellent printer that uses the archival Epson ink same as the 3880 on up.

Thanks everybody for the input!

gryphonslair99.......What is this ink feed system that you speak of?

Most reactions

Back