What's new

Photo Printers

Cactiflower

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2010
Messages
123
Reaction score
2
Location
Mckinleyville, Ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am just starting my own photography business and want to upgrade my printer so I can do enlargement pics at home to same on cost and time. Any suggestions on the best printers I could buy?
 
I use a Canon Pixma 9000pro which I got off Craigslist NIB for $200. Great printer, sucks up ink like crazy but makes wonderful prints.
 
I agree that the Epson 3880 is an excellent place to start. All printers eat ink like crazy, and the small reservoirs of lesser models is annoying and expensive. It also makes profoundly beautiful 17x22 prints, if you've got the image resolution.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom