What's new

Photo Product Swap?

SoapMakingMama

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi!

I have a small bath and body company that I run from my home and I would like to know if anyone would be interested in trading some of my products for professional pictures of those products that I could use on my website?

Some of the items that I sell are herbal soaps, layered and/or confetti multi colored soap in many popular fragrances, bath bombs, solid bubble bath bars, lotion, and sachets to name a few. If so please let me know.

Thanks,
Angie
 
Where are you located? I would be interested, I would need to talk to you a little more to see what types of shots you want.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom