What's new

Photo Project C&C!

tevo

Recovering TPF Junkie
Joined
Nov 19, 2010
Messages
2,507
Reaction score
440
Location
San Jose, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Our assignment was to take pictures of things resembling shapes in the form of letters, and to spell out a word. I chose "dream". Here is the final result (they will be printed individually on 4x6 gloss and mounted to black matte)


242bcqa.jpg



Thoughts?
 
Isn't there someone who does this for a living and sells them?

I thought someone has posted about that here last year some time... (That's not a demand that anyone should have looked something up before posting... I'm simply recalling. :lol: )

Your A is kind of hard to pick out, but other than that, I saaaaaaaaay.... neat! :lol:
 
Isn't there someone who does this for a living and sells them?

I thought someone has posted about that here last year some time... (That's not a demand that anyone should have looked something up before posting... I'm simply recalling. :lol: )

Your A is kind of hard to pick out, but other than that, I saaaaaaaaay.... neat! :lol:

Thanks! And you would be the second one to say that about the A.. I would have thought the R would be harder...
 
Neat!

I got the 'A' easily, but the 'R' looks like 'P' to me. *shrug*

I think I read it like that because the front leg of the 'R' is in the background.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom