Photo Review

Oh thank you! Because obviously I'm the best, I strive to succeed at every aspect of photography.

Was that stick up your bum before you took the shot of the dog s**t and submitted it to the contest or after?

Yes, and I was the teacher's pet too. I got straight eh's.

Oh my. Someone who is clearly colour blind really shouldn't be messing with the hue and saturation controls. Shame on hue

Yes, and I was the teacher's pet too. I got straight eh's.

Oh my. Someone who is clearly colour blind really shouldn't be messing with the hue and saturation controls. Shame on hue

Its color vision-impaired!!! And my friend RG B messin' with my photos, man!

I think you should increase the saturation of this photo. The best way to do this would be to take the photo, and dip it in some water.

Thanks for the tipster- presoaking my camera now.

So, before the rule of thirds comes the rule of halves. You've definately mastered half-assed.

But I also managed to be half-way decent. I do have my underpants on in the picture.

I believe you are specifically banned from giving crits under Protocol II, Part IV, Article 13(2) of the Geneva Convention. Any further attempts along this line by you will be considered an act of war.

I believe you are specifically banned from giving crits under Protocol II, Part IV, Article 13(2) of the Geneva Convention. Any further attempts along this line by you will be considered an act of war.

Thank you for your Tiny-Opinion (TM)

You've captured the essence of humanity in in your work. I think that's what it is. I can't tell for sure if it's human or not.

I have the same problem and she's my wife*.

Did you take these pictures? Or your guide dog?

*I think she is some kind of whale/weasel hybrid.

Thanks. I'll have to sell the lensbaby and go back to vaseline.

Why are all the children crying? It's a birthday party, right?

I trod on their cat and killed it whilst trying to get a better angle.
But who hasn't done that at some point?

You appear to be all fingers and thumbs when using a camera - and most of them seem to be in front of the lens.

Thank you for noticing my macro work!

Loosely taping a magnifying glass on your lens does not make it tilt-shift.

Bummer, and there was me trying to be cost effective ...

Did you have an ISO crisis or just forget to take the lens cap off?

Thanks. I didn't know the lens actually fit there, but it was worth a try.

You should have your photoshop license revoked.

Were you drunk when you took this picture? Maybe you should find an alternate hobby/career because photography is obviously not your thing.

Actually, some people consider upside down images to be works of art ...

I'm finding it hard to justify the presence of the lamp post in middle of this picture of migrating birds, could you please enlighten me?

Most reactions

Back