Photo sharing sites? Any reccomendatins?

It wasn't meant to ignore, sorry. I just received positive thoughts about that particular one, and considering I had friends there I decided to try it.

@Forkie - thanks for that. Big of you. I misinterpreted your post. I appologise to you.

Diplomaat, I dislike flickr these day for the restrictions (or what i perceive as such). But flickr has one of the best back-and-forth discussions for camera groups on the net, no doubt IMO. ipernity.com is similar but not a 'knock-off'. The functionality is superb, it's multimedia and yo ucan upload 200mb of whatever you wish for free, every month. It also has a fairly large userbase (many French and German especially) many of whom make good images and are sociable and active. In my experience, 23hq is a bit quiet.. not enough users ..or maybe i didn't mingle enough to find them. Fotologue.jp is very cool interface, probably a good community too but (in Europe at least) the connectivity is terrible. I could hardly ever load the flash interface to participate.

If you want to slap an image on the net to embed in a post yo can use Minus - Share simply.. You don't have to register..but just remember to bookmark the c/panel URL of your upload if you don't register, so you retain the option of deleting it in the future.

If you create a blogspot (google) blog, you automatically create a Picasa account for uploading your blog photos. So there is Photobucket. Also Fotki, Fotolog, Aminus3 etc. If you want a webhost (without ads as far as I know) there is X10 hosting which I like too. If you want community - I would suggest Flickr (or better - ipernity :)).

It wasn't meant to ignore, sorry. I just received positive thoughts about that particular one, and considering I had friends there I decided to try it.

Thanks, will check out ipernity. fotologue was a bit slow here as well.

Most reactions

Back