Photo shoot with white shirts and mid day sun!

OP
E

edouble

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I can not wait to really know how to setup off camera flashes. They are a huge photographic aid!!!

mrshaleyberg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
When I do pictures mid day, I try to get under as much shade as possible, because those sun spots that come through the trees drive me nuts!!

gsgary

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.gsgary.smugmug.com
Photos OK to edit
This is a quick shot i took a few weeks ago at 1pm strong sunlight with flash mounted on camera
974041360_V9rB4-L.jpg

mrshaleyberg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
This is a quick shot i took a few weeks ago at 1pm strong sunlight with flash mounted on camera
974041360_V9rB4-L.jpg

Looks awesome! Unlike me, I like using natural light, and have no flash, so I have to find shade! :) But my next purchase is definitely going to be a flash. There's SO much you can do with them!!

gsgary

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.gsgary.smugmug.com
Photos OK to edit
974041360_V9rB4-L.jpg

Looks awesome! Unlike me, I like using natural light, and have no flash, so I have to find shade! :) But my next purchase is definitely going to be a flash. There's SO much you can do with them!!

Cheers, this was taken a few hours later in shade under a tree of my little lad, if you get the flash right it is very hard to tell it has been used

974047254_DnzZ8-L.jpg

bigtwinky

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pierrebphoto.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
gsgary, are you diffusing your flash when outdoors in any way? Or is it straight on. I doubt that you are bouncing it off anything (or are you?)

Most reactions

New Topics