Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all,

Im looking for some photo studio software FOR MAC that:

-manages contacts
-does mass emails
-invoices
-proofing (displays photos in a manner appropriate for sit-down orders)
-collages (have seen this on some windows based software)

If you know of any software that fits this bill, please let me know. I LOOOVE how "Studio Plus" works but it wont run on mac unless through a windows parallel. Please help me out guys! Thanks!

Hi, I have tried quite a few different studio softwares and eventually they all seem to lose their effectiveness and support. I now use ifp3 - Advanced Gallery Web Sites - Home which is a server based gallery and ordering solution that you can use with either a Mac or Pc and from any computer. I combine it with Quicken software, and I know that both of these solutions are around for the long haul and I won't have to learn a whole new system when one of these other solutions does not survive. Hope this helps, it works great in our studio.

Hi guys,
As per my experience regarding CRM business solutions, CRMLogic is a professional services firm focused on CRM business solutions. Their approach is a blend of management consulting and technology know-how, which provides us with contemporary business outcomes - not just software.
One can get benefit of their wealth of experience from simple solutions with little customization through complex extensions with deep integration to related systems at: crmlogic.com.au

I paid $128 for 2 years hosting and $7 a year for domain name. I use Coppermine gallery. It is free and include with hosting software. Easy install trough Fantastico. Coppermine have plug in for on line store. Why would I want to pay $30 a month and do all the advertising. Free webceo software available. Take a look at Home - jestarkel.net. I do not sell photos, so I do not have the store installed, but you can go to Coppermine web site and see some example. Less is better and free even more like Jalbum.

Is anyone who posted in this thread from 2010 and 2011 still participating on TPF?

Most reactions

Back