Photo Vogue accepted...bleh!

BrianStyles

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.brianstyles.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So Vogue Italy's Photo Vogue section on their site accepted this photo. Bleh, who cares. Thought I'd share anyway.

2rzulbd.jpg

Congrats!! Of course we care!!

Nice shot.

When does it hit the site? Link?

Some achievement, nice shot it has a lot of character!

As far as hitting front page of PhotoVogue, not sure.

Here are the accepted images they added to my port.
PhotoVogue

Kinda cool but doesn't really do anything for me. I want to be in print!

The photos on your website under modeling are awesome! I particularly like the expression you captured on the female model in black jeans. God job!

As far as hitting front page of PhotoVogue, not sure.

Here are the accepted images they added to my port.
PhotoVogue

Kinda cool but doesn't really do anything for me. I want to be in print!

So this is a port that they keep posted for you on their site?

I was checking out your site too. Some good stuff on there but you might think about reordering some of the categories. Specifically I think the parent section would be strong if you lead with the images at the end of that gallery instead of the ones at the front. The beginning images are not as strong artistically and not what I would consider the better part of your work.

I was checking out your site too. Some good stuff on there but you might think about reordering some of the categories. Specifically I think the parent section would be strong if you lead with the images at the end of that gallery instead of the ones at the front. The beginning images are not as strong artistically and not what I would consider the better part of your work.

Thanks for that! Done! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back