photograph help please!

kvitkrull

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I am having some problems with my prints, i am using an olympus OM10 SLR, and on about 5 prints on every roll of film i am getting these thick red lines down the photos which are not part of the photograph... I would attach an example excpect i cannot attach files here for some reason, but does anyone know why this might be happening? I have used different lenses and different types of film but it is still happening... Would it be light leaking in the camera body?
I would really appreciate any responces!!! thanks :)

It sounds like a light leak in your camera to me. Maybe the door doesn't close tightly?

P.s. You can't attach files because it's for subscriber's only (on the forum). You could upload them to someplace free like photobucket and put in the img code.

if anyone would like to take a look at the photo for me i would really appreciate it!! i can email it to you by emailing me at [email protected] and i will reply with the attachment or just entering your email here... :wink:

No need to look for you. You definitely have a light leak. It could be around the door or the advance shaft and so on. Seal kits are mostly pretty easy to do, but if you are un sure about it take it in for service. From what I have seen on ebay, your camera is going for less then what a service call would cost. So, unless you have a [font=&quot]sentimental [/font]attachment to the camera it may be better off becoming a paper weight on your desk to make room for an upgrade.

thanks for your posts, i appreciate it. i will have to look at getting a new camera then! i am not so supprised, i think the OM series were made in the late 70's. thanks again...

Most reactions

Back