Photograph needed

binarystuff

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello,

I couldn't find a suitable section so if this is not in the right place can the admin move it for me?

I'm looking for a photo to use as the cover in an ebook that I have written. Most stock art licenses don't grant you a license to use with an electronic item that you re-sell. I wondered if some one here owned an image that they would let me use?

Now the tricky part. The image needs to be of 2 very sex y looking women. The book is not pronographic but is of an adult nature which I can discuss further with someone who may have a photo that could be used.

I know this is a very random question but it would save me months of searching online for an image with the right license use. I can credit the owner in the book and provide a link to his or hers web site.

Thanks,

David

I would suggest that you try the yellow pages. There are plenty of photographers you could commission to take such a shot.

Awe c'mon, you can tell us, we're like doctors...

and wow, a link and credit?- How about $100?

you probably wont find anyone here willing to give away a picture for credit (while it is nice that you offered anything at all). Most of us take pride in our work, and since you would be making money off our picture, you'll find most of us want a little green as well (or whatever color your money may be).

I also don't mind paying for the image, that is not a problem. It is just when I look in stock photo sites the license doesn't allow use with adult work. If someone has a image for sale then please send me a private message with a link to some thumbnails.

Thanks,

David

I also don't mind paying for the image, that is not a problem. It is just when I look in stock photo sites the license doesn't allow use with adult work. If someone has a image for sale then please send me a private message with a link to some thumbnails.

Thanks,

David

are you looking for a particular pose or age of the women?

I can give you a shot of two very lovely female meerkats I shot over the weekend, looking very svelte. That's about the extent of my help on this ... (I don't photograph people, just critters...)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back