Photographer Issues

Suz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, I have a few or mainly one question to ask Photographers.
I have an assignment due tomorrow, and this is one question I need help on.
If you could take you time to answer that'd be great!

Thanks

What photographers complain about all the time either about their "clients, or the job" and the issues that they have with their clients etc. either due to cultural diversity, religions etc.

The clients who don't pick up after ordering packages when you tell them they're ready, or they turn up have a look then say something on the lines of, "I'll call back later, I don't carry that sort of cash around with me".

Then there's the dealers who you know damn well are ripping you off on equipment prices but its an essential for a shoot so you gotta shell out while keeping the pro etiquette, smiling while suffering .

Finally, you have everything set, just hitting the shutter and some plank walks into the frame, muttering, "Sorry", usually the video dipstick. H

Thanks

What photographers complain about all the time either about their "clients, or the job" and the issues that they have with their clients etc. either due to cultural diversity, religions etc.

None of them are willing to take their clothes off.

Thanks

None of them are willing to take their clothes off.

Maybe if you didnt start your photo shoot by taking your clothes off, you might get better results. Ease people into it....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back