What's new

Photographic impressions of Taxco/Mexico

Another nightshot/cityscape at night of Taxco... I love the two different main light colors. Something I so far only saw in Taxco (blue and orange)Sea of lights, Taxco at night by Tobias Zimmermann, auf Flickr


I guess there are old incadescent (orange) being replaced by LED or cool converter bulbs (blue or green) This should be seen in more cities around the world nowadays
 
Another nightshot/cityscape at night of Taxco... I love the two different main light colors. Something I so far only saw in Taxco (blue and orange)Sea of lights, Taxco at night by Tobias Zimmermann, auf Flickr


I guess there are old incadescent (orange) being replaced by LED or cool converter bulbs (blue or green) This should be seen in more cities around the world nowadays

Good idea, I think you are right. So far I didn't discover it, at least not in the nightshots in Puebla. But I will keep my eye open :).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom