What's new

Photographic Paper Recommendations

pinholephoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 4, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I would like to know which brand has the best photographic paper to go into the back of a pinhole camera. Also im confused about if photographic paper is just paper that goes in a printer or paper that comes in a light tight box for my specific purpose.
 
No it is not printer paper. Photographic paper is light sensitive paper that in a darkroom you project your negative from the enlarger. So you will need to buy this kind of paper for your pinhole camera. Also you will need a darkroom to develop the paper in.

I would suggest Arista paper from freestyle. It is a very inexpensive paper with good quality. If money is not an issue I would suggest Ilford. Thats just what I use, everyone has their own preferences.

Arista paper

Ilford paper
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom