What's new

photographic series- should this one stay or go?

mui

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 9, 2007
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
muiisal



thoughts/impressions/feedback welcome
 
muiisal
 
bootssmall.jpg



there i put it up for ya

i like it btw
 
ahh thanks for that... :)
 
I think the foreground, which is out of focus, is really distracting. I think simply cropping the photo would fix it a great deal.
 
cheers for thoughts.. the foreground is imperative to the shot, as the series is exploring the birdcage as a home; and the foreground is the birdcage...

would really appreciate any other responses...
 
I like it! Your image is full of details to be looked at and then to find the tiny boots is way cool. Very nice!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom