Photographing Toys for Kids Room

Here is one I did today. These are plastic toys with little detail. I really cranked up the clarity to give it some punch.

Attachments

• $8376882161_fcfc6f9181_b.jpg
    $8376882161_fcfc6f9181_b.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Yes.. you did!

I went out to the Como Zoo Conservatory yesterday and got some decent shots of the dinosaurs in a garden setting. I will try to post some of them tonight if I have time. I am also trying to figure out some post processing using Lightroom and/or photoshop.

hahaha... I like those! I am sure your son will love them!

Yeah I think they turned out pretty good. My wife wants to print them on the canvas stuff they sell at walgreens. We'll see what they look like on that but he's 3 so I don't think he will be to critical about them

Nice! Fun, huh? lol!

He looks like he's holding a cup off coffee, and heading off to work, after waking up on the wrong side of the bed.

He looks like he's holding a cup off coffee, and heading off to work, after waking up on the wrong side of the bed.

He's some sort of warrior. I think he's supposed to be holding a weapon. There is a button on the back of the backpack that raises the right arm. My mom got him for my kids as is - probably at a garage sale or something.

I picked up some more "toys" to shoot recently.. not saying what! But I am waiting for a fog machine to get here! lol!

Most reactions

Back