This is coming from a total noob so take this with a grain of salt...I went to look through your Flikr to see your other images and also saw this one uploaded on April 19th, only that one was in B&W...you can also see on the exif data on this one that it was taken on April 19th. Are you allowed to use photos previously taken for your assignments?? Aside from that, the focus doesn't seem great. It's a little soft. It's also a little dark/pink to me. It looks like your white balance might be off. I noticed that you took this with an ISO of 3200. Any particular reason?? From my understanding, at that ISO, you'll get a lot of noise in the photo...composition-wise, I kind of wish that the girl was facing more to her right so that her face to hair ratio was a little more even or she just had a little more face showing. Also, the back of her head is cut off. If you were going to cut off that much of her head, you could've made it a tighter crop so her hair doesn't look so overwhelming. Sorry if this is a lot or comes off as harsh. I'm just trying to make myself notice as much as possible so I can get better at critiquing my own work.