srihari
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jul 5, 2010
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- INDIA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hello all,
This is a guy with lot enthusiasm for photography but very shy.
This is the first of all forms of Forums i am getting into.
I am here to satisfy my appetite for capturing good photos. I possess a Fuji camera with 12 mega pixel( don't remember full name). I have taken few photos which i will upload shortly.
I expect this forum to help me with giving some tips like Dos and Donts while taking photos.
I wish to continue in this forum for long.
Thanks.:blushing:
This is a guy with lot enthusiasm for photography but very shy.
This is the first of all forms of Forums i am getting into.
I am here to satisfy my appetite for capturing good photos. I possess a Fuji camera with 12 mega pixel( don't remember full name). I have taken few photos which i will upload shortly.
I expect this forum to help me with giving some tips like Dos and Donts while taking photos.
I wish to continue in this forum for long.
Thanks.:blushing: